Cruise Line Crew Travel
CTI Marine Travel has serviced the cruise line industry for over 20 years. By providing affordable travel to ship staff,
we meet an industry need. We’ll get you from air to shining sea.
CTI Marine Travel’s seaman airfares are available for travel to most worldwide destinations. Because airlines extend benefits to industry workers, we make sure that individuals qualify. It is important that we verify marine and seaman airfare rates. So, we follow airline policy and recommend that travelers carry proof of employment. Employees must carry documentation that details their travel purposes. You may be asked to produce this documentation during airport check-in.
Individuals who qualify include:
- Cabin attendants and housekeeping staff
- Deck & engine able-bodied seamen
- Food & beverage service workers
- Galley staff
- Management and operations
- New hires coordinated by manning agency
- Onboard concessions/facilities staff
- Other cruise employees
- Shore excursion staff
- Temporary onboard workers, including port/dry dock
We offer a 24-hour booking service through our worldwide offices. Enjoy personalized service today. Trust in CTI Marine Travel.